Integrate cardio exercise with core workouts to reap the flat-belly benefits from both hardcore sessions. This 20 minute flat-belly workout alternates between standing abdominal exercises and jumping rope. This will surely tone your belly while you burn calories!
This workout may require dumbbells as light as eight pounds. Using dumbbells in this workout will increase the toning ability of each repetition.
Low to High Woodchop
- Squat and twist to hold the dumbbell beside your left leg
- Give out oxygen while lifting out the dumbbell diagonally across your body, ending twisted to the right with the dumbbell over your head. Pivot on your left foot as needed.
Weighted Side Bend
- Hold the dumbbell over your head, with your upper arms very close to your ears to operate your core
- Pull your abs to your back and elongate your spine as you bend slowly to the left and right. Keep your pelvis stationary as you bend sideways
- Exhale to grip the abdominals as you kick your leg up, bring your other hand to your toes like doing a small touch
- Do this on both sides
- Begin in a shallow squat position, while holding the weight on your left hand
- Pull your elbow back, pressing your right shoulder blade and pulling to your spine while you twist to the right
- Do this for 30 seconds, switching on both sides
- Stand erect with your feet a bit wider than your hips with your knees soft. Using both hands, hold the dumbbell above your head
- Keep your abs compressed to your spine, circling the weight above and around your head beginning from the left. You may allow your ribs to move a little but your pelvis must stay immobile and still.
- Do this for 30 seconds, in reverse directions
To achieve best results, cardio and core workouts must be collaborated with a healthy diet. In line with this, it would be wise to take supplements that will help trigger best results.
Fucoxanthin Supplements are known for its weight loss benefits. These natural supplements contain extracts from brown seaweed and decreases body fat, helps release fatty acids and aids in curbing belly fat. Belonging to the family of seaweeds, fucoxanthin was found to assist abdominal fat in obese animals that were brought for experiment. It is also found to be an agent in the production of DHA. Due to its outstanding benefits, fucoxanthin is hailed as a powerful pill to fight against obesity.
Fucoxanthin is also effective in controlling the amount of insulin and stabilizing good glucose levels. Health experts still think that fucoxanthin may decrease diabetes due to its active involvement on the production of DHA. This is the essential agent that is responsible for increased insulin sensitivity. It boosts triglycerides and aids in reducing the LDL or known as bad cholesterol in the body which is perfect for those with diabetic conditions.
Look for supplement brands that manufacture 100% natural and safe supplements with no artificial ingredients and additions. Make sure too that the brand you choose uses the greatest, scientifically tested and proven manufactured in FDA-approved facilities.